My Felicity, Elizabeth and Kaya got no undies. Feel fine with that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Does anyone put any type of bloomers or panties on their colonial dolls such as felicity or lizzie? I do I can't stand the thought of my dollies not having underware- [img]eek.gif[/img] I know they did'nt wear them in those times-but my dollies are going to be civilized-what if you were walking down the street and a big gust of wind came up-can u imagine????-you'd end up giving everyone a real sight-eeep! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
My Felicity, Elizabeth and Kaya got no undies. Feel fine with that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
My Felicity just has her shift.
I personally prefer to leave the underwear off of my dolls [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] . LOL! IMO, it's easier to put on their clothes that way!
They are just dolls. Generally none of my dolls, historical or otherwise wear underwear. [img]wink.gif[/img]
We have Samantha and Nellie, and their underwear looks a lot like babydoll bloomers. I can't seem to figure out which ones are AG's and which are Bitty's [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh my goodness!!! How could you call them "just dolls" [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ???!!! LOL! Just kidding [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] !Originally posted by GreyMyst:
They are just dolls.
My girls are historically accurate, even if it means no panties under Felicity and Elizabeth's shifts. I have the mindset my girls came from their time periods to live with me and their other "sisters", so they really don't know any better. [img]wink.gif[/img]
My Kaya, Felicity and Elizabeth all go without undies. My other dolls all wear them.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFL I do say the same thing about my (almost 3 year old) son. When he decides to run buck nekkid through the house, he's "just a kid" LOLOriginally posted by Dreaming_of_Dolls:
Oh my goodness!!! How could you call them "just dolls" [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ???!!! LOL! Just kidding [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] !
Bookmarks